Wednesday 27 May 2009

A Lovely Day Out!

Hello hello hello my fantastic readers once again!
Well, if you had read my last entry you would of heard that i was going on a wildlife walk and because of the rain a was doubting a nice day out. Well infact it was great! I saw alsorts of birds and fish and the best of all was that when i was walking through some trees, all of a sudden a huge green and blue dragon fly landed on my chest! I thought it was a giant horrible fly at first then screamed and the poor creature flew of and landed on a flower nearby. I was staring with delight to find that it was an incredibly beautiful dragon fly. You might be thinking, oh it's just a dragon fly get over it!, but this was the most prettiest dragon fly I have ever seen! And I'm certainly going back there again! LOL
Well after a long walk I was really tired but went on another long walk around the Causey Arch. There isn't much there but the tall rocks are perfect for climbing on and looking at. They make awesome pictures aswell! (darn, should've taken my camera!).
Oh well, maybe next time.
Hmmm what to do now though, maybe have a cuppa. yeh, ill do that.
But for now
Bye Bye
xoxo Tiffany xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment